[PSUBS-MAILIST] concrete

Marc de Piolenc piolenc at archivale.com
Sat Apr 12 22:27:07 EDT 2014

Why not? But again you're talking about pouring, which means you are
limiting yourself to very thick walls. Okay for a homebrew bathyscaphe,
I guess...

It would be fun to test this on a small scale, though...

Marc

--
Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog
Polymath weblog: http://www.archivale.com/weblog