[PSUBS-MAILIST] concrete

swaters swaters at waters-ks.com
Sun Apr 13 13:44:06 EDT 2014

One thing if you do decide to try a sub made of concrete, is to be sure you cut tru holes with dimond or carbon rather than any kind of impaction device (hammer drill). Using a impaction weakens the integraty around the hole itself. If you do try this, let me know and I can get you all kinds of deals with dimond cutting materials through my business. We buy thousands of dollars of it every year :)
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© SmartphoneJoe Perkel <josephperkel at yahoo.com> wrote:It seems to me that with reduced cost materials there is a tendency to go big and unwieldy.
Wasn't that the case with that one fellows concrete sub yacht? It's on the bottom of a lake somewhere if I recall.

Joe

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad