[PSUBS-MAILIST] concrete

Juergen Guerrero Kommritz groplias2 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 14:33:39 EDT 2014

the concrete yacht submarine is at the bottom of Attersee, Austria, in 50 m depth and is a turist atraction now. As far as Wilfried the builder told me it sank because some buglars damaged the hatch and after a long time rain came in and one day it sank. No body was on the boat, because it was in a kind of winter pause.
In youtube there are several videos showing the boat. Search under Atterse u boot.
Best wishes
Juergen