[PSUBS-MAILIST] K3000 spherical shell calculations

Personal Submersibles General Discussion personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Apr 17 10:41:41 EDT 2014

Vance,

Counterclockwise and typhoon.

Hmm, "the Spanish fleet was sunk by a typhoon"....just doesn't sound quite right does it?

Joe

Sent from my iPhone