[PSUBS-MAILIST] Life support

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 22 21:55:18 EDT 2014

You need to base the amount necessary on estimated respiration
calculations.  There are two papers on PSUBS that adequately describe
how to do this and will benefit your knowledge base. Alec can probably
provide real time data in terms of use within SNOOPY which may or may
not be scalable to a K350.

Jon