[PSUBS-MAILIST] Aluminum Welding Technique Question

Thu Apr 24 15:13:38 EDT 2014

Did anyone get my response and attachment to this post about aluminium
welding?  I was braced for a firestorm of criticism but nobody said
anything.  Either everyone agrees, doesnt care or didnt get it....which is
it?  :)

Kind Regards
James F