[PSUBS-MAILIST] scuba reg problem

Sun Aug 3 17:25:43 EDT 2014

The exception to this would be if the reg is a Sherwood. Sherwood first stages use a dry air bleed system which constantly vents a miniscule amount of gas, instead of allowing seawater into the balance chamber. While this works, it makes it difficult to distinguish the bleed from a problematic leak.

Sean