[PSUBS-MAILIST] gyroscope compass

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Dec 3 13:48:34 EST 2014

Absolutely. You can get small ones for civil aviation and they are used in
subs. One challenge is that most airplane ones are powered by a vacuum, but
there are 12V models. Unfortunately they're expensive, but a great solution
if you can afford it.

Alec

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 1:28 PM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <