[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2015 PSUBS Convention

T Novak via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Dec 11 01:37:06 EST 2014

This sounds great, Steve.

I would love to attend both Psubs and ISR, so this is a great tie-in.  Two years ago I suggested to my wife that we attend the races for our upcoming anniversary trip.  She said that she would rather go to the Caymans… very puzzling.

I am surprised that the visibility and lighting in the tank aren't better.

Tim