[PSUBS-MAILIST] Inertial navigation, 3-axis

Hugh Fulton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Dec 12 22:07:40 EST 2014

Hi Jim,

That is a really great bit of information you have posted.  I am really keen
to progress something that is afforadable.  Has anyone put together an INS
system which is low cost?

I was in touch with someone a couple of years ago who was going to do a
system for less than half what is currently available but have not heard
anything more.  Any other leads?

Regards,  Hugh