[PSUBS-MAILIST] Inertial navigation, 3-axis

Private via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Dec 13 08:31:33 EST 2014

I worked with a volunteer who developed a low cost system with a small screen and a low cost sensor of the class used in cell phones. The display had a "start" button to reset, and displayed a track of the path followed. He did a great job of it, but our conclusion was the sensor just didn't have sufficient accuracy yet. This was about 2/3 years ago.

Best,

Alec