[PSUBS-MAILIST] Submarine Escape Immersion Equipment (SEIE) MK-10

"Carsten Standfuß" via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Dec 28 09:16:00 EST 2014

Escape with a Steinke Hood from a Psub..

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtQ3HNuxcGA

and without:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBshJ_avKFU

On Euronaut each person on board has a
Gasmask, a Steinke Hodd and a Divers suit (as Immersion suit).

vbr Carsten