[PSUBS-MAILIST] Nuytco visit

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Wed Feb 5 21:06:24 EST 2014

While I wait for warmer weather to deep test my Gamma sub, I decided to drive out to Vancouver and visit Dr Nuytten  and see all the wonderful subs.  Dr Nuytten was kind enough to spend the better part of the morning showing me DW's and some mature subs as well.  I had a great time listening to fascinating stories and seeing how the big boys do things.
Thank you Dr Nuytten.

I plan to haul my barge to Slocan lake where the water depth is 970 feet in a week or so.  I will lower Gamma with a steel cable and retrieve it 1hr later.  I would like a back up, some way for a timer to tell Gamma it is time to come home.  Any ideas would help, I have never tried putting a backup together.