[PSUBS-MAILIST] Nuytco visit

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 6 08:32:06 EST 2014

Jim,
I was not planning any internal sensing, a camera running might be fun.  The drive to Vancouver is 10hr on good roads, so not bad.  Slocan on good roads is around 6 hr maybe less, but I will have a 6,000 lb load with the barge and the second load will be a bit less with the sub etc.

On , hank pronk <hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca> wrote:

Alan,
The rope to a valve to a hp tank was my system in the past.  You need good weather for that, no wind or you get tangled up.  Alec's system will be perfect and it has a water detection system also.  I was thinking of robbing a engine shut down solenoid off one of my machines and have it open a ball valve when the timer tells it to or if that fails when the battery is dead.  The solenoid is continuous  duty and closes when the power is off.
Hank