[PSUBS-MAILIST] Non developable surfaces

Joe Perkel josephperkel at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 15 20:41:37 EST 2014

Marc,

Those canopies of course, are made by industry with industrial capital and support. I was thinking more of a homegrown method.

Is it then possible to heat a flat sheet in a conventional oven to x degrees for x time, then form over a plug or mould, that kind of thing.

Hank,

Standard k MBT thickness no bigger than say Gamma's window.

For the curve complexity, no more than to keep lines fair and or tangent transitions.

Joe