[PSUBS-MAILIST] Non developable surfaces

Alec Smyth alecsmyth at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 22:48:09 EST 2014

Gents, the only problem about using acrylic for the MBT is that it shatters
on impact. And there are *always* impacts against rocks, the surface
support vessel, docks, trailers, etc. Not that there isn't great value in
making things like fairings from acrylic, but personally I'd stay from it
for the MBTs except as framed windows.

Best,

Alec