[PSUBS-MAILIST] Non developable surfaces

Marc de Piolenc piolenc at archivale.com
Sun Feb 16 00:47:04 EST 2014

Hmmm. If it were that brittle I would expect trouble in aeronautical
uses. Might be a not-properly-annealed-after-forming problem.

Besides, how difficult would it be to provide a buffer that doesn't
block too much of the view? That would take care of dock and support
vessel bumps, and it seems to me that reasonably competent handling
should obviate contact with rocks on the bottom?

Marc