[PSUBS-MAILIST] Non developable surfaces

Marc de Piolenc piolenc at archivale.com
Sun Feb 16 00:44:17 EST 2014

Sure. Best place is in the cloud. Open a Dropbox folder and "invite"
interested list members to it. Or just use the Public folder and save
yourself the trouble. I would be happy to use my existing Public Dropbox
folder for the purpose. I'd simply post a link to the list, so neither
the list nor psubs is encumbered, but any interested party can get it.

Marc
BTW, you don't have to install the Dropbox software to use somebody
else's Dropbox folder, which is why I used that service.

--
Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog
Polymath weblog: http://www.archivale.com/weblog