[PSUBS-MAILIST] Diver propulsion vehicle project

Alec Smyth alecsmyth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 09:10:04 EST 2014

Hi Jon,

Welcome! That is a nicely documented project, and very timely since we
recently had threads about kort nozzles and magnetic couplers. Quick
question... could you tell me what diameter that nozzle (aka shroud) is and
how much it and the prop cost? I'm curious about adapting those to trolling
motors.

Best,

Alec