[PSUBS-MAILIST] 12V DC Sonar Implementation

Private alecsmyth at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 22:03:37 EST 2014

Hi Steve,

I find a laptop hard to imagine in a 250 just due to space constraints. I think the first thing I'd look at is whether one could interface the sonar to a tablet instead. Note that an iPad, for instance, has a 12 hour battery so you would save space, amps, and money by getting rid of the DC-AC converter.

Best,

Alec