[PSUBS-MAILIST] Wheels.

Tue Jul 15 06:10:49 EDT 2014

Hi All,
Had an irritating problem at the weekend.  I was just modifying the side
thruster bumpers so I can spin the motors all the way around.  I turned one
of the motors and it jammed solid in the through hull.  I ended up having
to thump it out which scratched all the inside of the bore.  Spent the rest
of the weekend polishing it up and putting it back together.  Its fixed now
but I don't know why it jammed.  I think its probably just such a tight
fit, the slightest little scratch or nick inside just jammed it solid.

Anyway, I thought id share a pic of my new wheels, which I didn't have time
to fit due to the motor problem.  Will fit and test next weekend.  Not sure
if they are going to work.
​

Kind Regards
James