[PSUBS-MAILIST] email issues

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jul 17 21:39:35 EDT 2014

I'm not on Facebook and don't intend to go on it as long as I can  avoid it.
Jim

In a message dated 7/17/2014 4:43:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
personal_submersibles at psubs.org writes:

I  believe the software does notify when submission events occur. I've
got to  rebuild it to confirm.  I'm also open to facebook but the problem
there is whether everyone wants an account on a social media site like
that (I don't, for example) and if facebook ever dives like myspace did,
then we have the problem of all our data on a foreign server that may be
difficult to maintain or extract from.

Jon

On 7/17/2014  3:14 PM, Alan via Personal_Submersibles wrote:
> Jon,
> can we do  something like face book where we get email notification of
any events. Or  just run a Facebook page for this discussion.
> I haven't had any mail  for ages either.
>  Alan

Personal_Submersibles  mailing  list
Personal_Submersibles at psubs.org