[PSUBS-MAILIST] trackdrive

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jul 24 08:27:55 EDT 2014

Hi Hank,
I was thinking of the rubber tracks. Maybe rollers running round the battery pod
with the drive wheel on top. would it be that heavy on the battery if you only spent 10 minutes going from the trailer to the water & back again ? If you think of mobility scooters; they have a
range of 30 miles on a 55 ah battery.
would be cool to be able to beach launch a sub.