[PSUBS-MAILIST] Dismal Wheel Failure

Mon Jul 28 08:21:57 EDT 2014

Hi All,

Fitted up my 10 wheeled skids at the weekend.  They are a complete failure.
 I couldnt push the boat at all.  The weight seemed to jam the axles solid
and there was no shifting it all.  The weight seemed to be all on the back
4 wheels on each side.   Hopeless.  After an hour or so of futile pushing,
shoving and winching i gave up and put the skids back on.  Ironically, its
easier to slide the boat along on the skids with the winch!  Anyway, I was
quite surprised this didnt work, but there we go.  Just got to put that one
down to experience.

I did drill, tap and fit plugs to my motors and the plugs do not leak, so
at least some success there.

James