[PSUBS-MAILIST] Dismal Wheel Failure

Mon Jul 28 10:32:18 EDT 2014

Hi Vance,

I can actually slide the boat along on the skids.  With the wheels,
nothing.  At least I now don't have to make any ramps or anything.  The
trailer is going in the water.  ive made a 4m pole extension and am just
going to shove it completely under the water.  The trailer will
disintegrate in a year or so and then i'll re-think the launch system.

On 28 July 2014 14:58, via Personal_Submersibles <