[PSUBS-MAILIST] MK-101 Connectors

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jul 29 18:33:25 EDT 2014

Hi Jon,
I have copied my question to the rep below.
I thought it was clear but it could have got lost in translation.
To SubConn's credit they do have an amp rating which a lot of other
manufacturers don't seem to be showing.
Alan
Hello,
I am looking at your subconn 2 pin underwater connector,
"Power Series, Battery 2 contacts".
In the connector specifications it states that a single pin connector is rated 600v @ 25 Amp.
& the 2 pin connector is also rated 600v @ 25 Amp. With regard to the 2 pin connector does
this mean that if I am running a motor through this connector that I can only have 12.5 Amps
per pin? Thanks.
Alan James