[PSUBS-MAILIST] MK-101 Connectors

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jul 29 20:07:44 EDT 2014

Cliff, see my previous note to Alan.  Forget the subconn site, go
through the Macartney site at
http://macartney.com/systems/infrastructure/subconn%C2%AE

SubConn does have a true 50amp per pin connector but it has four pins
with a max connector rating of 200 amps, model HPBH4.  They don't show a
two pin model but maybe we should ask if they can produce it for us.

And for the classification discussion, they make a one pin monster power
connector rated for 250 amps.

Jon