[PSUBS-MAILIST] MK-101 Connectors

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jul 29 20:21:17 EDT 2014

Alan,
That is the  point, simple is better, best in fact.
Hank

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 8:08:09 PM, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

Cliff, see my previous note to Alan.  Forget the subconn site, go
      through the Macartney site at
http://macartney.com/systems/infrastructure/subconn%C2%AE

SubConn does have a true 50amp per pin connector but it has four
      pins with a max connector rating of 200 amps, model HPBH4.  They
      don't show a two pin model but maybe we should ask if they can
      produce it for us.

And for the classification discussion, they make a one pin monster
      power connector rated for 250 amps.

Jon