[PSUBS-MAILIST] History

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jun 8 11:54:08 EDT 2014

Hi Mark,

Is that the one with a lock-out, or is that a different Mark?  We  would
love to see some pics.

Jim

In a message dated 6/8/2014 10:38:38 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
personal_submersibles at psubs.org writes:

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the good advise.  I did.  I had the pleasure to  spend an
incredible and informative day with Alec and Scott last month in  Summersville,
WV. Alec took me for my first dive in Snoopy.  I also met  Katy, Dan and Steve
McQueen.

My son and I are just finishing up our first two man sub.  Once  completed,
I plan to build by own sub, a K-250.  Katy and I can compete  to see who
finishes first:)

Regards,

Mark Widman
Director, GDSN & Data Quality
GS1 Global, USA
_mark.widman at gs1.org_ (mailto:mark.widman at gs1.org)
910-638-5229

Sent from iPhone.

On Jun 8, 2014, at 10:42 AM, via Personal_Submersibles