[PSUBS-MAILIST] History

swaters via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jun 8 14:33:26 EDT 2014

Ok. Still very cool history.
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© SmartphoneJon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:
Actually Scott, I'm going to take that back.  I'm going to have to       check again my notes and I suspect Greg Cottrel may know off the top of head, but "sold to others" is probably more like 56.  He did have a shop in Warren Maine but not sure how many people he employed.  The K-600 info is accurate, I've got all the paperwork and notes from the project.