[PSUBS-MAILIST] Bellingham-Vancouver Schedule, Aug 21-24, 2014

Sat Jun 14 21:37:20 EDT 2014

I want to caution you all that while the bulk of the drive from Bellingham to North Vancouver is predictable, traffic at the US / Canada border is less so, and it might be wise to allow for some extra time sitting in the border lineup to get through.  NEXUS card holders have access to an express lane.

Sean