[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hydraulic Ram Advice?

Tue Jun 24 09:39:48 EDT 2014

Hi Jim,
Thanks for that.  Im probably going to keep it simple and go with Grahams
idea of jockey wheels.  But, im still interested in knowing more about
vehicle hydraulics as its something i know little about.  Will almost
certainly need it for my next sub project.
Many thanks
Nanmes

On 24 June 2014 12:34, kocpnt tds.net via Personal_Submersibles <