[PSUBS-MAILIST] Alvin Jr is no more

Douglas Suhr spiritofcalypso at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 23:08:59 EST 2014

Joe, I too really like your new design. I hadn't actually thought about it
until Alec mentioned it, but he certainly has a good point. The first time
we took Snoopy and the R-300 out into our bay down in the Keys we were
treated to 2 separate visits by both the local Sheriff (who was friendly)
and the Coast Guard (who was not friendly nor un-firendly, just there in
silence). If they got a load of a boat like that they'd sure be all over
you. As you suggest, proper base covering would be essential before any
dive ops. But you get an A+ from me on the design!

What is your target max operating depth and range? ~ Douglas S.