[PSUBS-MAILIST] insurance

"Carsten Standfuß " MerlinSub at t-online.de
Thu Mar 27 18:48:00 EDT 2014

Thats right. If you make bad saftey precautions or a mistake..

But if you make no mistake and he just wash overboard and battered in
pieces by the propeller
- and later his lawer comes with funny arguments, like "there is no
railing all around on your submarine and my client was not aware of it."

In that case you have a nice paper that your guest have notice that..
If somebody not sign this paper he will not tavel with the submarine..

groet Carsten

"Emile van Essen" <emile at airesearch.nl> schrieb:
“But anyway passenger have to sign a paper that a submarine is a
potential dangerous machine and they take the trip on there own risk.”

Doing this makes no sense. If a accident is related to bad safety
precautions or a big mistake by the pilot, you have a problem anyway..

Regards, Emile