[PSUBS-MAILIST] Trustworthy Dive Report

swaters via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue May 6 07:39:32 EDT 2014

David,
Water temp was 53 degrees and the cabin was about 65 degrees with two people. It wad perfect. Humidity was lower than expected. I don't have a % though.
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© SmartphoneDavid Colombo via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:Hi Scott, Great Report!. How was your internal temp and humidity compared the water temp.? Love the multiple battery concept. That is the same as in the SeaQuestor.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404