[PSUBS-MAILIST] German mini sub

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed May 7 15:18:43 EDT 2014

A very pretty design as well. I like the purity of that teardrop shape,
which seems so hard to fabricate. Very odd to have what apparently is a
second motor in the bow, although missing a prop now. But taking a second
look I notice the rivets visible at the stern, plus the snorkel. Hmmm...
maybe this thing is real after all.

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 3:05 PM, Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles <