[PSUBS-MAILIST] Lights

Tue May 13 09:34:28 EDT 2014

hmm.  Got me worried now Alec.

I have a mains feed into my lights (via a blue globe).  I just soldered the
live to the Centre spring and the return to what appears to be the body.
Do you think ive got a leak here.  I suspect so.
http://www.guernseysubmarine.com/Extended_files/Page24089.htm

The only saving grace is perhaps they are insulated as there is a rubber
pad in between the mounting bracket and the light.
http://www.guernseysubmarine.com/Extended_files/Page24944.htm

What do you think?
Regards
James

On 13 May 2014 14:02, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <