[PSUBS-MAILIST] Commercial question

swaters via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu May 15 08:40:49 EDT 2014

Haha. Jon, you never know what the future will bring. A fee things about that though is I'd have to find a company willing to sell (I wouldn't start it from scratch) and it would have to have a good ROI with promising growth. My current company is 7 stores all very profitable now and we are growing by about a store per year. If I could keep that same amount of sucsess and it be in submarines / underwater work, I would do it.
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© SmartphoneJon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:
Scott, just do it.  Follow your dream.  Sell the hardware stores and don't look back.  :)