[PSUBS-MAILIST] Commercial question

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu May 15 11:19:42 EDT 2014

Adding to Phil's analogy, watching something on TV just ain't as fun as
being there physically. I am not a "dare-devil" risk taker, but I have to
admit a large part of my interest in submersibles is the excitement of
knowing that there is more at risk than an expensive machine. ~ Douglas S.

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 8:40 AM, swaters via Personal_Submersibles <