[PSUBS-MAILIST] Gamma needs a diet

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu May 15 21:05:33 EDT 2014

Hank,
Do you have room in your MBTs and reasonable access for small trawl
floats?  That wouldn't give you all of the additional needed buoyancy, but  it
could make a contribution if they could be secured where they would not
interfere with anything including visibility.  http://trawlworks.com/floats.htm
Maybe some iteration of lithium is in your future.
Jim T.

In a message dated 5/15/2014 7:52:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,