[PSUBS-MAILIST] Gamma needs a diet

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat May 17 19:04:12 EDT 2014

Sean,
Very interesting, I just googled glass microspheres and this is very doable.
On Sat, 5/17/14, Sean T. Stevenson via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Gamma needs a diet
 To: "Personal Submersibles General Discussion" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>

 Hollow
 glass microspheres in a (typically) epoxy matrix. The
 spheres are so small, they're more like a powder (for a
 deep / dense foam. Shallower foams will incorporate larger
 spheres). Mix the composite with the highest possible volume
 fraction of glass to resin.
 Sean

 On May 17, 2014
 4:09:46 PM MDT, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles