[PSUBS-MAILIST] Snoopy dive report

Thu May 22 10:15:29 EDT 2014

Thanks for the dive report and report on lights Alec.  They sound really
good those lights.

Im putting my sub in the water Sat. (weather permitting) and im going to
hammer the lights, see if i get the white sprouting stuff like you did.
Regards
James

On 22 May 2014 13:41, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <