[PSUBS-MAILIST] Humminbird 360

swaters via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu May 22 16:45:24 EDT 2014

Emile,
The humminbird 898c that I have has a gps. I took apart the antenna and potted it in epoxy and it works like a dream.
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© SmartphoneEmile van Essen via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:I heard that the 360 needs GPS data. Is that true??
Also not okay for underwater use.