[PSUBS-MAILIST] Depth Test

swaters via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat May 24 15:17:17 EDT 2014

Hank,
Just wondering, what is the depth rating of Gamma? How many people does it hold?
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© Smartphonehank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:Scott,
I should also be able to follow with Gamma to 500 if that is what your shooting for.  I will have the barge out there permanently this summer.  I am working out there a lot now so I am making contacts.  I brought Gamma across the border with no trouble.  Canada is much easier on us than the US.  If you like you can go cross country to Montana then cross at Eureka.  I was there yesterday to pick up my AGM's and the Canada border guy said 'hey your the submarine guy" lol  I can meet you there and we can head to Slocan from there. If you have any trouble at the border, I will be there to help.  You really just need proof it is your sub.  You can pick Vance up on the way, :-)  You can head to Nuyco from there and see the all the wonderful DW's Maybe you can sell a store and go home with a DW, :-)
Canada is a very safe place to travel with your trailer, we are not as anal.  Just cover the sub with a good tarp and your set.
I would be available any time in August.  I am booked for work after that.