[PSUBS-MAILIST] Depth Test

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat May 24 16:47:34 EDT 2014

Scott,
Gamma is rated for 1,000 feet.  I can only deep test it to 1,000 feet for now, so I will only dive it to 500 until I get up to Adams Lake to do 1,500 feet.  Adams lake is 5hr from my house.  Gamma is a two man sub, but I am over weight with my new batteries by 104lbs so some work is needed before I can take a passenger.
There are video's on YouTube about diving in Slocan Lake, check them out and see how good the visibility is.