[PSUBS-MAILIST] Manipulator arm

Hugh Fulton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu May 29 19:09:58 EDT 2014

Thanks Hank, great info. And the arms on your project page look pretty
smart.  What was the wrist movement and how is that accomplished.  Was it
continual rotation or 180 degree.
I see that Hydrolek uses a gerotor.  We need a Psubs project to do a manip.
Maybe a good subject for the next meeting.  Cheers,  Hugh