[PSUBS-MAILIST] Forward scanners

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Oct 8 06:44:19 EDT 2014

Hank,
most fish finders I've looked at come with dual beam functions like 20 degrees & 60 degrees.
The 20 degrees is for deeper water & not so accurate in closer; but you don't
want to see minnows, just rocks & tree stumps:). Perhaps the 20 degree beam would work?
What sort of problems did you have? How did the set up work best.