[PSUBS-MAILIST] Conning tower hatch O-Ring

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Oct 19 20:51:20 EDT 2014

Mark,
The K350 has a dovetail groove, I assume you are farming out the machining.  I would say it will be cheaper to do a square groove.  I assume the K subs have the dovetail groove to secure the o-ring better while the hatch is opening, maybe?  My sub, Gamma, has a square groove and the o-ring stays put just fine.  You can do a quick google search for o-ring groove design, it is very simple.