[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Oct 26 09:11:17 EDT 2014

An underwater Harrier! The idea is quite similar to Cousteau's diving
saucer too. Great maneuverability, but not too efficient energy-wise.
Still, it's all about compromises and that would be an original design I
think everyone would like to see implemented.

Best,

Alec

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 7:39 AM, Graham Bayliss via Personal_Submersibles <