[PSUBS-MAILIST] JT still here

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Oct 26 22:35:59 EDT 2014

Hey Guys,

Sorry I've mostly disappeared since  Bellingham/Vancouver.   In the days
before the convention I had  to start devoting a lot more time to caring for
my 92-year-old mom and that  continues to be the case.  Several of you have
written to ask if I was  ok, and I really appreciate that.  I'll look forward
to participating  more as soon as I can.

I also really appreciate the way absolutely everyone pitched  in and
contributed to the success of Bellingham.  It was great to see old  friends and
meet the new ones I had only known online.  The  generosity with which Dr.
Phil shared his time, knowledge, and experience was  phenomenal (besides
treating the whole outfit to lunch!).

Best regards,
Jim Todd